Monday, May 20, 2013

Must post.

This is a funny picture. I had to save it and post it on my blog. It's the end of May, people. Kids are literally coming to my desk saying, "What can I do for extra credit?" Are you kidding me??? We are taking the final exam TOMORROW, kids! Tomorrow. Bah. High schoolers. They are an interesting bunch. In other news...I was at work today for a good 12 hours. Yep. Nothin' like learning new technology and implementing it into your final exam...the day before your final exam! Wa-hoo! Awards night tonight - the two outstanding freshman I nominated/voted for didn't get it...but some other cool kiddos did, so I guess that's alright. Most fun person to sit next to during an awards ceremony: Coach Nicolides. Hands down. The girl is re-tweeting, texting, and looking at the Dodger's score every other second. Entertained. :) Did anyone else tear up during "The Office" series finale? Um...when Jim joked with Dwight that his best man had to be someone older than he? And then there in the next camera shot was Michael? Well done, Office. Well done. I will miss you.

No comments: