Saturday, November 07, 2009

Friday.


A) I got to drive a BMW today. Our school used 4 of them to drive the homecoming princesses around the track during halftime of the football game...so I had the pleasure of picking one of them up from the dealership. No big deal.
B) When Aaron came to my house tonight, these pretty flowers were in his hands. Daisies are my favorite. :)
C) I made coffee at 8:30pm. But I don't just have a cup of coffee. I make a cup of goodness - hazelnut creamer and whipped cream. Aaron and I sipped coffee and re-watched The Office from Thursday night. From Dwight, "Geez, when did everyone get so cynical?"
And from Andy, "Do not test my politeness."
Tomorrow night Aaron is teaching swing dance at the homecoming dance. I am his partner. Should be an interesting evening...stay tuned for some cute pictures and no doubt a story or two from the night...Happy weekend, everyone!!

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

i'm lovin that boy of yours! :)

Lindsay said...

Look at you with your cute hair and cute mug and...ahem...cute boy! I love hazelnut creamer too!!! :)